Press kit: MAN at the INTERSCHUTZ 2010
MAN at the INTERSCHUTZ 2010
- Reliable and efficient in operation - MAN Nutzfahrzeuge at the INTERSCHUTZ 2010 trade fair in Leipzig
- The MAN range of fire-fighting vehicles
- MAN HydroDrive® – the efficient solution for increased traction
- Customised emergency-service vehicles from MAN for specific customer requirements
- Controlling the vehicle on missions – safety thanks to MAN ProfiDrive
MAN offers a spacious crew cab ex works for its TGL range – the ideal basis for fire brigades as portable pump vehicles with water tanks or fire squad tank pumpers.
The MAN TGM range is outstandingly suited for fire brigade and rescue service emergency vehicles.
The MAN TGS range is suitable for bodies that turn them into universal fire-fighting vehicles.
Packed with power for Hamburg Airport: 1,000 hp propel the new aircraft-rescue and fire-fighting vehicle on the MAN SX 43.1000 8x8 chassis.