Basic Information on MAN Stock
|Criteria||Common Shares||Preference Shares|
|Security ID number||593700||593703|
|Reuters abbreviation (Xetra)||MANG.DE||MANG_p.DE|
|Bloomberg abbreviation (Xetra)||MAN GY||MAN3 GY|
- Capital stock: 147,040,000 individual, no-par shares, including 140,974,350 common shares (96%) and 6,065,650 preference shares (4%)
- Stockholder Structure: Volkswagen Truck & Bus GmbH, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Volkswagen AG, held 75.73 percent of the voting rights in MAN SE as of December 31, 2016.
- Arithmetic value of each share as a proportion of MAN SE capital stock: €2.56
- Stock documentation in the form of a global certificate; no real, i.e. physical, stock certificates can be issued
- Preference shares: non-voting, but has the advantage over common stock in regard to dividends; proprietary rights are identical
- Trading: both classes of stock are traded on the XETRA and on all seven German stock exchanges
- Index affiliations: CDAX, Dow Jones STOXX®, Dow Jones STOXX® Industrial, Dow Jones EURO STOXX®, Dow Jones EURO STOXX® Industrial
- Change of stock market segment: With effect of January 4, 2016, MAN SE changed from the Prime Standard segment to the General standard segment. As a result the requirements for remaining in the MDAX are no longer met.